1) Buying On The EUSA Website
Getting this membership means you can vote at our general meetings, and you get discounts to see our shows!
To get membership, please buy it from the EUSA website. Make sure that you are signed in before buying. If you have any issues, please email the Secretary at [email protected].
2) Activating Your Website Account
You need to activate your website account in order to access show proposals and to sign up for staffing.
After you buy membership, the Secretary will activate your account for you within 24 hours. You will receive an email with a link to a form to activate your account. Just fill out the form and press submit. And that’s it! You’re now a member of the EUTC.
If you have not received an account activation email (please check your spam), please email the Secretary at [email protected]. Simply ask for activation, and you should be good.
With membership you will be able to:
- Get involved with our productions in a variety of roles from acting to producing to backstage;
- Receive a discount for all our performances;
- Join workshops on all aspects of theatre making;
- Attend EUTC social events taking place throughout the year;
- Borrow books from the Bedlam Library;
- Take part with Company projects from Archives to IT to the Garden;
- Run for elected roles within the Committee and beyond;
- Participate in democracy and help shape the future of the EUTC!